Articles submitted to ‘Journal of Workplace Behavior’ can be in all areas of Industrial Psychology, Management and Business (given under call for papers). Online submission should be made at;
- The manuscript should be original, novel, theoretically and methodologically well-crafted with sound implications for practicing managers.
- The paper should not be published elsewhere even in parts and under review for publishing in journal or conference proceedings.
- JWB encourages the authors to submit paper between 7,000-10,000 words. Exceptions can be granted considering the indispensability of detail theoretical rationale.
- JWB welcomes manuscript written in English only. Authors are required to follow the highest standards of academic writing. Proof reading by language editor enhances the acceptance rate.
- All the authors are required to provide their complete names, affiliation and contact details. However, JWB would communicate with nominated corresponding author.